But I will share with you some photos of the products I am planning on using soon and a recipe for tonight’s dinner. Which was going to be something else, but I mistook chicken for mince [never reply on memory alone- always refer back to the recipe] so tonight I am going to try and make: Chilli mushroom and bean mince
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 quantity Savoury mince (see related recipe)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- thick toasted bread, to serve
- Place savoury mince in a large saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until light golden and tender. Add beans and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until beans are heated through.
- Stir mushroom mixture into savoury mince. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon over toasted bread. Sprinkle with thyme. Serve.
Savoury Mince Recipie: