Sunday, May 8, 2011

30 Days Of Challenge [MOTHERS DAY EDITION] - Day Eight- May 8th






Mother’s Day Special.

Today I have a special challenge update, as it was mother’s day and I wanted to give her an experience we both haven’t had before. While thinking about it, I decided to ask if she wanted to scrap together and I was super excited when she said yes. So you can imagine when we sat down together in our jim jams with a hot drink and plenty of yummy products just how excited I was not only to be scrapping, but to be able to show my mum how much I appreciate her and help her find a new outlet.

I think creativity runs in the genes and I gotta say [HONESTLY] I think my mum may have out scrapped me today. She sure has some talent for certain, and I am really proud of her page. I am sure you guys will think it is amazing too.

So remember today [ or tomorrow] to show your mum how much you appreciate and love her and put aside a day to share an experience with her that you will know she will enjoy. From surfing, to coffee and cakes make her feel special. Because we all know she will love you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment