· Loaf of Batard [French bread, Turkish bread, or any other baked bread will do]
· Cottage Cheese [Low fat]
· Punnet of mushrooms
· Margarine, Butter or Olive spread
· Your choice of Deli Meat
· Preheat oven to 180 degrees
· Cut bread into slices and cover with olive spread, lay out on a flat tray and put into the oven until crisp.
· While bread is in oven, add a table spoon of spread to a pan and brown mushrooms.
· When bread is crisp, smooth cottage cheese over the top and layer choice of meat and mushrooms.
· Serve with salad.